Thank you so much, Risty, author of the awesome blog, Risty’s Breath for nominating me for this award. You should check out her blog whenever you get the opportunity. I’m sure you won’t regret it. Its content is both intriguing and insightful! Well, here are the rules:
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
- List the Rules and Display the Brotherhood of the world Award logo to your post and/or blog.
- Answer the questions set to you.
- Nominate around ten bloggers.
- Create your set of questions for your nominees.
And now I present…the questions!
1. What’s your first word when you wake up in the morning?
Tough question, because I usually like being more descriptive in conveying my chronic morning apathy. But if I had to choose just one one word, it would be, “tired”.
2. What’s your last word when you ready for sleeping?
After a long day of running around like a chicken with its head cut off, I tiredly approach my bed before my head hits the pillow moments later. My last words before I float out of consciousness? “Pillow”
3. What’s magic word to make you calm down?
“Relax” Usually, when I’m quite flustered, all I need to do is take a deep breath.
4. What’s word you say when you get panic?
“Uncertainty” Whenever I’m panicking about something, it’s usually because I fear the outcome. I fear its uncertainty. I fear the unknown.
1) If your life was a book, what would be its title?
2) If your life was a song, what would be its genre?
3) If I give a million dollars to you legally right now, what would you use it for?
4) Favorite type of food?
5) Describe yourself in three words.